Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hello 9jababy readers, Please how do I deal with her mood swings?

I'm excited to see that we have male readers too.

Here is a question from a male 9jababy reader.

 Please I need urgent advice from men who have experienced mood swings from their pregnant partners. My wife is carrying our 1st baby and she has horrible mood swings. What can I do to deal with it? She can switch from sudden excitement to crying, then I wonder what I have done wrong. Don't know what to do again. Please help me.
Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

7 comments:

  1. It does get better. Just agree with her and say those two famous words, 'Yes dear', and forget about it. As hard as it is sometimes, you'll be just fine. It all works out in the end. all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never get tired/irritated of her mood swing, it will only worsen the whole thing. Jst keep assuring her she wld get over that phase. My man never got tired of petting me. I tell u, it worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one Sandra. All we need is a little TLC

      Delete
  3. Tell me about it! I came under fire from torrents of abuse on a weekly basis. All you can do is hang in there and keep taking it, and wait for the good times to switch back as quickly as they disappeared. Never try to win the argument and never stay silent; just agree to everything. It's highly likely your other half won't remember much about it later anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, sorry about the verbal abuse. The most important thing is surviving that period and supporting ur partner no matter what.

      Delete
  4. Hang in there mate. It will pass before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ride the wave. The storm may be rough, but you will soon see the shore. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete