Friday 11 July 2014

Help needed, How Else Do I Signal To Her That I'm In The Mood?

Dear 9jababy Readers, 

 My wife and I have been together for almost 4 years now and in the beginning of our relationship we were having sex very very very often. But now I have to see a blue moon before getting some. Let's get this straight, 1. I'm not a dog
2. I'm not a pig 

I can throw any line at her and she still wont understand what I'm trying to hint at. 
I can be very blunt "babe, lets have sex!" and for some reason she must think I am messing around!  how do I get her to understand?!?! 

She is kind of a softy. If I even give off a vibe that I am going to confront her she puts up a guard because she thinks she is going to be yelled at.. (I'm not sure why she does this..)  I have sat down with her before to discuss that we need to be more sexually active..she agrees but then nothing changes!  AHhhh please help!


5 comments:

  1. she don dey cheat on you. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont say what you dont know. This guy needs honest advice nd not1 to further break his home

      Delete
    2. im only guessing, cos thats what it is

      Delete
  2. You need watch blue film 2gether....lol

    ReplyDelete