Saturday 14 June 2014

Introducing 9ja baby blog


 Hiya! How ever you stumbled upon, or were bullied over to read this blog, you’re welcome.  I’m Omolegho Ejiro, your designated 9ja Baby blogger, and I will be sharing all the experiences, situations, and tips I’ve had so far, simply by being a 9ja mum…by the way, you can simply call me Ejiro.


My interest in baby blogging was sparked when I had my first son, Efosa, who by the way is the cutest baby in the world! I’d placed all of my hope in the omniscient internet which I thought would answer all my questions, and churn out solutions like a ‘baby inquiry vending machine’. Alas, all the answers I got, though quite accurate, were not for the Nigerian mum and absolutely never to be applied to the Nigerian baby. So what I did was keep a diary for every time I consulted a midwife or doctor, for those days I spoke with my mother in law or some other experienced mothers, and now, I’m bringing it all to share with as many 9ja mums as can find it online.


baby Efosa


 This is our very own 9ja baby online community, come on board let's discuss, share ideas and experiences... Here is my email add  ejiroogboghodor@gmail.com. Let's get this started and make it super fun... 










24 comments:

  1. Hmmm! Nice one Gloria. Since I'm going to be a dad soon, I'll be needing all the information I can get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please come on board. We would love to give you all the information that will be helpful.

      Delete
  2. This is going to be interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you Ejiro. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. One of its kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weldone babes! Really want to b part of this. So, so proud of u my home girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Sandy, we hope you will visit this blog more and share your thoughts.

      Delete
  7. Omolegho, looking back in the days at Ezomo...hmmnnnn...I must confess that you have a lot of guts to be able to start a blog like this. Well done dear, keep at it, be steadfast and you may just become the next Nigerian's Linda Ikeji.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, am not even married let alone being a new mom, so i'll just get tips for my preggy pals...

    ReplyDelete
  9. MAKE I COME LEARN OH ! DEM DEY GIVE CERTIFICATE AFTER STUDY?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, after 18years of studying you just might get your 1st certificate.

      Delete
  10. wow! just in the nick of time....please l would like you write from fertility to pregnancy and toddlers...right now list of baby things to buy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome bibi. Glad to have you here. I will compile the list of baby things to buy asap and post...

      Delete
  11. Jennifer Anagbado19 June 2014 at 11:43

    Finally!!! the much awaited baby blog, you are doing a great job girl. Thumbs up! am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Proud of you Sis. Looking forward to more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Helllo 9ja blog, what can I do to reduce my tommy. After the birth of my son, its being difficult to go back to my normal shape and am. So. Worried.. cece

    ReplyDelete
  14. "My interest in baby blogging was sparked when I had my first son, Efosa, who by the way is the cutest baby in the world"
    i see.......................No wonder the contest. lol

    ReplyDelete